Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

is bloodpressure of 94/47 and puls at 113 something to worry

Customer Question

is bloodpressure of 94/47 and puls at 113 something to worry about. I am being treated for hypertension and my bloodpressure has consistently been 160/85. There has been no change in medication. However over the last week my bloodpressre has fallen and I find it difficult to walk without panting.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
Your blood pressure is too low and your heart rate is too high - tell me what your medication you are taking...?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Adalat30mg twice dayly,Terazosin10mg, Avapro 150, Hydralazine 25mg,Spironolactone 25mg twice dayly
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 6 years ago.
You need to see your doctor because you probably are taking too much of a directic because you might not have enough 'fluid' in your blood vessels causing a decrease in blood pressure, and this in turn causes your heart to beat faster - so you need to have your blood pressure medications adjusted.