Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.

My husband and I are in our early 50s and he is on many different

My husband and I are in our early 50's and he is on many different meds for his heart, blood preasure, and panic and depression. When he goes out in the heat he gets sick. We know some of the meds say stay out of the heat.We live in the south and we have high tempitures and humidity. Unfortunately this has become such a problem that walking outside with the dog for a few min. can cause him to be very disy, red and exahausts him as well as an elavated blood preasure, for the remainder of the day. Besides dont do it do you have any advice.
He has been seen by his heart specialist and a nurologist as well as his regular doctor.
I would like to help but require some additional information.

What medications is your husband taking?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sorry have to go accident in kitchen! thanks
No problem, you can get back to me whenever you are free.