Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice

im very athletic, i work out and play sports almost every

Customer Question

i'm very athletic, i work out and play sports almost every day , and sometime twice a day, i eat healthy most of the time. some times when i workout alot i go home and eat alot and won't stop eating till i'm about to explode. therefore i looking for appetite suppressant. i found "Phenphedrine" i want to know if it good? safe? and should i think about something else??
Category: Health
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 6 years ago.
Hello.Phenphedrine is a combination of many herbal extracts and compounds .It contains caffiene,HOPS,cocoa extract,Raspberry,ginger,PhenylEthylamine,Evoidamine,Sclareolide,DMAA and Yohimbine.I do not think it would be a proper diet pill and I would suggest you avoid it.Your problem seems to be of binge eating rather than overeating .Binge eating is a eating disorder where ther is a tendency to eat large amounts of food..I suggest you see your doctor who can examine you and advise you regarding the binge eating..You may need drug therapy in the form of antidepressants,apettite supressants and counselling.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i don't eat a lot most of the time, but when i play or workout a lot on some days i feel like i need to eat more but i still eat the same amount i eat everday. and 20 mins later i start eating everything,, as i said i'm pretty athletic i'm 5.8 and weight 150 i just want to keep my abs well definded .. i don't have a doctor that's why i'm asking you ..
and what is the problem with Phenphedrine ?? is there somehting better ?? if i take it will it help me to eat less that day ??
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.