Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
Welcome to Just Answer!
The following are indications that you would need to visit the Emergency room following such an incident:
1. loss of consciousness
2. bleeding that does not stop in a few minutes
3. if you are taking any medications that are considered blood thinners such as a daily aspirin, coumadin, etc.
4. you are confused or those around you think you are confused.
5. you have a loss of memory
6. you have any changes in your vision, hearing, speech, balance.
Now if you feel fine with only a slight headache, do not take aspirin or ibuprofen. Stick to a pain medicine like Tylenol. If you wake up tomorrow and feel worse, you should call your doctor and explain what happened. He/she may just want to see you in their office on Monday.
Please let me know if you need any clarification or have additional questions!
Yes, our heads are very hard! :) The natural supplements work differently than the medicinal ones, so unless you see swelling, then you should be just fine. The ice should be sufficient in helping to reduce pain. If there was bleeding you would still notice significant swelling despite the ice. But you didn't. So as long as you feel normal with no other symptoms other than some achiness, then all should be well for you to get a good night's sleep. Let me know if you have any further questions!