Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
19472044

my eyes keep going fuzzy, like im going cross eyed, my head

my eyes keep going fuzzy, like im going cross eyed, my head feels like im going dizzy for a moment, even loosing conciesness for a second or two,but not sure if i have or not, my left eye is worse than the right and both feel constantly dry.keep feeling like my eyes are meeting and crossing over even when driving, i feel like i day dream for a few seconds, this has been happening for a quite a few weeks now occasionally feel nauseaus.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 6 years ago.
In this case you should go for a check of eye sight first then you should go for a brain Ct scan.The symptoms are telling that the problem is not in the eyes but in the brain .It will not be treated by anti allergies.
Regards,
Dr.Naeem
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
do you think it could be a haemorage or a tuma im very worried
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 6 years ago.
Well cannot say with surity.Hope it will be not.You should not ignore this and get one appointment for Cat scan.