Alan Gibstein, M.D.
Alan Gibstein, M.D., Doctor
Experience:  Assistant Professor OB/GYN with 40 years of experience. Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
A new question is answered every 9 seconds 21 blood have been 2.3 23.7 but i had day 22..pregant

Customer Question

ive been on clomid 100mg or 3 months. day 21 blood have been 2.3 23.7 but i had day 22 on 28 june and got results today 86.3 is this normal or im i pregant thanks
Category: Health
Expert:  Celeste NP replied 6 years ago.

I am trying to clarify your question please, Are you talking about HCG results from blood? That they were 23.7 and on June 28 they are 86.3?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no. im on clomid i go for day 21 blood test for progestrone. and the last 2 months of clomid 100mg have been 2.3 23.7. this months clomid 100mg done on day 22 was 86.3 is that high or just normal or could i be preganant.

I am going to opt out so another expert may help you with this.

I wish you the best.

Don't click accept until you get your answer.

Expert:  Alan Gibstein, M.D. replied 6 years ago.
DearCustomer There really isn`t any progesterone that is to high. Although this level of progesterone confirms an ovulation and excellent production of progesterone, it is not diagnostic of pregnancy by itself. But the blood tests are very sensitive and accurate and can detect HCG as close as 10 days from conception. That means, if the last blood test was on day 21 and you conceived, the HCG should be detectable by day 26 or 27. Good luck