Alan Gibstein, M.D.
Alan Gibstein, M.D., Doctor
Experience:  Assistant Professor OB/GYN with 40 years of experience. Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
12995549

Hello Doctors, All these lovely, so called experts in keep

Customer Question

Hello Doctors,
All these lovely, so called "experts" in keep telling me that I have to "flush" out my system and buy all these expensive herbs and quit taking my dr prescribed medications to get rid of the candida infection throughout my body-I know it will help the fibromyalgia issue as well. I am just looking for a simple diet to follow to start getting rid of this poison in my system so I feel better. I feel so badly now, I want to chew off my own head.

TYVM in advance, my P.M. I see him 2morrow and he is not listening 2 me. He wants to stick me with needles and electrocute them.

Beverly
Category: Health
Expert:  Alan Gibstein, M.D. replied 6 years ago.
Dear JACUSTOMER-tt1qyp0x; In my opinion, the two problems are unrelated. I mean there is no connection between Candida and fibromyalgia. But the latter is a form of autoimmune disorder and can have GI symptoms and be grouped with irritable bowel or spastic colon. But I vehemently reject any suggestion of a Candida syndrome, chronic bowel candida or any other so-called harboring of Candida and its "toxins." This is pure nonsense.For women who get recurrent or persistent Candida of the vagina or tongue, Acidophilus three times daily and live-bacterial cultured yogurt twice daily works just fine. Good luck
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you very much-I appreciate your kind response and feedback to my situation.

You are welcome. Please click "accept"