Country Doc
Country Doc, Doctor
Experience:  20 yrs practice general and vascular surgeon, Assoc. Prof. with expertise in medical/legal issues
14066037

Is there a urology in OKC that uses and insert testopel. Every

Customer Question

Is there a urology in OKC that uses and insert testopel. Every one i have ask say's NO or
I have not heard of it. I live in Tecumseh, OK. My urology in Denver, Colorado used them.
Thank you
Mr. Halterman
Category: Health
Expert:  Country Doc replied 6 years ago.

As you know, testopel is a granule the size of rice that is injected under the skin and then slowly dissolves testosterone. This can be done by a urologist an endocrinologist or even primary care doctor with interest in treating low T. I'm afraid that you will have to call around or call the local medical society and get a referral. Most likely if they do not do the procedure, they know someone who does.

Good luck. You might also consider Clomid which stimulates the release of testosterone by another means and is a pill taken daily.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry but you did not answer my question. I have already call many and no one can refer me to a urologist who does it. Now that was my question.

Question was what urologist in OKC does it. I have already done what you are suggesting. I want to know who??????????

It would be impossible for me to know that unless I worked in OKC. Your best bet is to call the various urologist offices until you find one. I'm not sure why you need a urologist for this procedure?