How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Nomi Your Own Question
Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Nomi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have pain in my right ear. It feels like I have a cotton

Resolved Question:

I have pain in my right ear. It feels like I have a cotton ball in my ear, noise is a little muffled. There is a hard small ball that I can feel under my lobe. Is this anything serious?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 6 years ago.
The symptoms are showing that probably you are having an ear infection.The hard ball under the ear lobs is a lymph node which is enlarged because of infection.Better to get it checked by your physician because it needs to be treated by antibiotics.
Dr. Nomi and other Health Specialists are ready to help you