Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
Hello and thank you for the question today. I will be happy to help you with this.
Bleach can actually cause chemical burns in the airway if the fumes are strong enough and if you are not in a well-ventilated area. Cough, shortness of breath, and even the nasal symptoms are all symptoms of exposure (or over exposure) and usually clear up after fresh air is obtained. If any of your symptoms persists or are bothersome, you will need to let your Dr check you out.
It has been a pleasure helping you today. Please click "Accept" if our conversation has been helpful. If I can help you further, please reply. If not, thank you for using JustAnswer.com and hope you will use the service again soon.