Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

I have weak legs cant move my foot doesnt move rigt. My lower

I have weak legs can't move my foot doesn't move rigt. My lower back hurts. For the last 3 days this has increased. Also have sporatic cold wet sensation back of my thigh. History sacriolitis last 3 years si jpint injections arnd 4 months ago take vicodin muscle relaxer and naproxen last couple of weeks since felt fare starting again
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 6 years ago.

Sorry for the problem.
Please let me know a little more about the symptoms so that I can try. Since how long there is weakness? Any test taken for it ?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I get the numbness off and on for last year. It's been back the last couple of weeks . It is so bad I can barely walk across my living room. In the last few years I have had mri of si joint which displaed eteriation & neck mri whch showed mild disk bulge inneck had emg nothng notable but I wasn't having numbness at time of test.
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

I shall try my best to explain the condition. The feeling of numbness & weakness sound like an impingement of nerve. When you had back problems before , it is likely that this is occurring in the lower part of the spine. I would recommend that you should consult a spinal surgeon without delay.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

It is my lower back that bothers me. my previous mris didnt show any nerve compression but I wasnt actively feeling numbness at the time. I can't see my Dr until the 11th of June. Should I try to go to an urgent care or is it OK to wait?

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 6 years ago.
Weakness of legs & numbness suggests involvement of nerves. It can be at that time there was no nerve impingement. Though there are many other causes of such symptoms like vit deficiency, electrolyte abnormalities, thyroid , diabetes, or other nerve disorders, when you are having back pain & disc bulging at neck, probability of nerve impingement comes first. I would suggest to get an examination at urgent care if you can not consult your doctor now.