Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice
15267045

vjug; bjm.n ,Plfnfv /.l]b

vjug; bjm.n ,Plfnfv /.'l]b

Welcome to Just Answer. Do you have a Health question?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i did send a reply my name isCustomerXXXXX you looked at my question a long time ago.you ignored it.i have talked to a lot of doctors and spent a lot of money on this web site.if you would liked to answer my question my login name isCustomer XXXXX very up set. i have been wating for a answer sense 5:46 today.
Can you ask your question now please?I will wait for half an hour as after thaty I have to be at the hospital.Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
my question is why does my head hurt almost everyday.it hurts all over sometimes on both sides front and between the eyes.i had a mri done in 2008 test came back normal.iam supposed to have cervical stenosis.do you think i might have a tumor or is something else causing this problem.i have had done 3 endoscopys done in the last 6 months and at least 5 colonscophys done in 5 years.i have had mri of the abdominal and pelvis and 2 cat scans done of the abdomnial and pelvis.had 3 vists to the emt in the last 3 months also i had a mri of the lungs done and mri of the pancreas done and a thyrode done all in the last 2 years.i just had my gallbladder removed wed. can you loose weight and feel bloated after surgey and if so when it all go away.will i gain weight again.i allso feel nauseated sometimes will that go away.so after all my history do u think there is something wrong with me serious
DearCustomer
Hello.A constant headache would be attributed to severe stress and muscular strain.Apparently you are having to bear a lot of medical problems,repeated testing and surgeries will take their toll on your health.Some anxiety and stress would be there as also the Cervical stenosis will contribute to the headache if the stenosis involves the upper cervical vertebrae. Diet control and regular exercise will ensure that there is nio weight gain.I feel that you have multiple small problems which are causing you pain and anxiety.I am sure matters will settle down soon.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what about the gallbladder can you loose weight and how musch does the gallbladder weigh.so u dont think it is a brain tumor.
A brain tumour would give you plenty of other symptoms apart from the headache.A gall bladder weighs about a 100-150 grams at the most.Losing the gallbladder will not make you lose much weight.
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience: MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice