Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice
15267045

feeling pain..my back were my kidneys are..Everytime i sit..its kidney

hello ive been feeling pain were in my back were my kidneys are..Everytime i sit down,bend alittle it hurts but if i touch it, press it like do message on it, it doesnt hurt..Ive had a similar pain before but it went away i just want to know if its just a back pain or if its kidney related..
DearCustomer
Hello.Since there is pain on movement a musculoskeletal pain is more likely.it seems too be a Backache or a muscular spasm.as a kidney pain would have some dysuria like burning in urine,or increased frequency of micturition ,or some other systemic problem if kidney infection were there.Use of analgesics and muscle relaxants may help till the exact cause of the disease is identified by your doctor.A urine test and Ultrasound scan may still be done to rule out any kidney disorder.