CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

I mistakenly took 2 wellbutrin just now after taking two this

I mistakenly took 2 wellbutrin just now after taking two this morning, which I usually do. What should I do? Induce vomiting?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. How many milligrams are the pills?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
150 each. not time-released
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Any recommendations?
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
The maximum daily dose for Wellbutrin is 450 mg. Taking doses greater than 450 mg a day may increase the risk of serious side effects, including seizures. You took a total of 600, and If you took these two pills within the last hour you could try to vomit,but if you are unable, I would recommend you report this to your Doctor so he can be aware and advise you.