Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
18703594

how long dose THC, stay in your blood?

how long dose THC, stay in your blood?
This really depends, but if you use marijuana occassionally, it might stay in your system as short as 5 days, but if you use it chronically (daily) then it will stay in your system sometimes up to 30 days.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i have tried an herbal cleanser and used a urine test. The urine test reads boarder line negative. Can i asume that the blood result will be the same.
I can't really tell you for sure one way or the other, but I can tell you that urine cleansers do not work, only time and body metabolism will help to clear your body - but if your urine test is negative, then there is a strong chance a blood test would be negative too, but this depends on the sensitivity of the test they will use if they use blood, many places just use urine.