Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask you a few questions in order for me to understand your situation better thereby allowing me to help you better:
1) For how long has he been noticing this head bobbing?
2) Any problems /tremors/ shaking in your hands?
3) Any headache/ visual/ speech/ gait/ writing problems or problems with swallowing?
4) Are you taking any herbal preparations/ medicines for any other purposes?
5) Any other associated symptoms?
6) Any other medical issues/ significant history?
Thanks. Shall be waiting for your reply.
1. A few months
4. 2 Glucosamine / condroitin capsules for joints
6. Hodgkins 17 yrs ago
How long does it take for a reply?
Thanks for the additional details. Theoretically there could be many possibilities for this problem, but having gone through your descriptions, at your age of 65, we definitely need a thorough check for this problem. Essentially the following possibilities should be ruled out:
(a) Aortic insufficiency
(b) Essential tremor
(c) Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration
We definitely need to check in with our doctor so that these issues can be looked into and that we do not miss out any other cause for this problem, and that appropriate management can be instituted.
I hope that this information helps. Best wishes. Please feel free to enquire if you have any remaining concerns/ doubts, as it shall be a privilege and a pleasure to try and help as much as I can.