CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

I take cphelexion 500 mg 3 times aday, itake fluxetine,furosemide

I take cphelexion 500 mg 3 times aday, itake fluxetine,furosemide ,lisinopril ,amlapadin besaylte, ambien cerefolin and hydrocodeine each day; sometime the cause me de\igestive problems and some daherra, What can I do???
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using just answer! I am an expert and will be happy to help you today. Two of your meds that are notorious for causing gastric upset are the Hydrocodone and the Cephalexin. Try taking the Cephalexin after your daily meals at 8am,2pm and after an evenig snack at 8pm, and try taking the Hydrocodone after eating a small amount of food,such as a snack, and with plenty of water. You can also try adding fiber to your daily regome, Benefiber, available over the counter, is an excellent way to help to promote productive, reliable, predictable, well formed bowel movements.( be sure to take with plenty of water, per directions) I hope this information helps you, please let me know if I can be of further help to you:-)