Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

my husband is extremely dizzy and bloated. Cant sit back

my husband is extremely dizzy and bloated. Can't sit back or lie down without getting dizzy and feeling like he needs to throw up. Also has had loose stools. this has been going on or about an hour and 1/2/. Does he need to see a doctor?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 6 years ago.

Greetings,

Sorry for the problem.
Please let me know a little more about the symptoms so that I can try. How many times did he pass stool? Is there any nausea or vomiting?

Regards.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
passed stool twice and yes there is nausea. Hasn't thrown up yet but sure feels like he needs to.
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

I shall try my best to explain the condition. The feeling of dizziness, nausea may be due to many factors.There may be dehydration , loss of fluid or fall of blood pressure . Other frequent causes are heart rhythm abnormalities ,anxiety or stress or any neurological cause. Vertigo can also be confused with it. However with history loose stool, bloating ,nausea it can be due to a gastrointestinal infection. Loose stool can cause loss of fluid & dehydration, fall of blood pressure. Fluid replacement can be needed. When the symptoms are extreme, I would recommend that he should see doctor for examination, investigations to get the precise diagnosis and intervention .

Hope this information will help you.
Wish his healthy life.
Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish his healthy life.
Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.
Regards.