A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I had sex with a new partner 48 hours ago. His penis was

I had sex with a new partner 48 hours ago. His penis was very large. I have been having dizzy spells if I move my head the wrong way ever since. They make me vomit. I have bruising on my lower back. It was suggested that if my cervix was hit that it could cause the dizzyness... How long should it last and should I see my Gyno?
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. I would suggest you see an ENT doctor to determine if you have an inner ear infection causing the dizziness and nausea. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is another thing to consider. Someone who is hurt (such as with a penis striking the cervix directly) may experience dizziness for a few seconds as they might with any pain, but nothing that would last 48 hours. That is not a likely cause of your dizziness.