Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

Does a bladder infection make you throw up certain food that

Does a bladder infection make you throw up certain food that you always eat and I would like to know. How much water should you drink I drink 5 20oz bottles of water a day and I went to my doctor and they said I was dry that I need to drink more water
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thanks for the question today. Bladder infections do not make you throw up certain foods. The average healthy adult should take in atleast 64 oz's of water per day. So, if you are drinking 5, 20 oz bottles per day, you should be drinking plenty of fluids unless you sweat a great deal during the day or if you are in a hot environment all day long.

It has been a pleasure helping you today. Please click "Accept" if our conversation has been helpful. If I can help you further, please reply. If not, thank you for using and hope you will use the service again soon.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok I'm inside my house all day and it is not hot but the doctor said I don't drink Enough water but I have been throwing up only my steak or cabbage every time I eat it

Ok, if your Dr is telling you to drink more water and he/she knows you drink 100 oz's of water per day, you will need to contact the Dr who told you this because as long as you are in a cool environment there should be no real reason as to why you should be drinking more fluids than this on a daily basis.