Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

is it possible to pass an etg test if i drank heavily on friday

Customer Question

is it possible to pass an etg test if i drank heavily on friday night and had 3 glasses of wine on saturday night? i have to take the test at 7 p.m. on monday night.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thanks for the question. I will be happy to help you with this.

You can expect each drink to take about an hour and a half to get through your system and into your urine. In addition to the 90 minutes per drink, the breakdown products of alcohol may be detectable for 24-48 hours after your last last drink.

Some people could have a slower than average metabolism (or faster) than others depending on sex, how often they drink, weight and the metabolism.

It has been a pleasure helping you today. Please click "Accept" if our conversation has been helpful. If I can help you further, please reply. If not, thank you for using and hope you will use the service again soon.

Edited by Nurse Milli on 5/24/2010 at 3:24 PM EST