A high fiber diet will make your stool to be more solid. Increase the amount of salad, vegetables (including green leafy) and fruits. Benfiber (available without prescription) would also help in solidifying it. Following eatable can be added to diet which would be helpful;
1) Wheat bran, 20 gms per day
3) Fruits (including dried fruits)
4) Cereals like whole wheat, bran or oatmeal
6) Grainy breads, such as whole wheat, rye or pumpernickel
7) Legumes, such as chickpeas, baked beans and lima beans
8) Salads, cooked vegetables, and cereals.
9) Cheese 10) Meat / Red meat 11) Banana
Please feel free for your follow up questions.