Dr. Abby
Dr. Abby, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Family Physician, practicing medicine for over 10 years, United States
20297917

I think i have a std . The top off my penis feels like a slight

I think i have a std . The top off my penis feels like a slight tingle and a mild slight burny feeling sometimes. And my in sides (bowles) feel funny sometimes . All this started this week .

A few questions for you if you do not mind....
When was the last time you had unprotected sex?
Are you having any fever?
Discharge from the penis?
Back pain?
Frequent urination?
Change in bowel habits? (diarrhea or constipation?)

Dr Abby
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I had unprotected sex last week with my girlfriend . But i was in Germany last weekend on a stag . I was in a lap dancing club , i was sitting on a couch when 2 girls came over . 1 started to go at my penis while the other was kinda sitting or grinding on me . Just for a few seconds but i dont know if there was penatration or not . I have no fever . No discharge from the penis . Back pain , lower back feels like my bowles sometimes . Going to the tiolet hasn't changed .
Is the burning/tingling feeling at the opening of the penis (the urethra) or on another area?
Do you have any redness or sores?

Dr Abby
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The burn/tingle feeling is more like the head of the penis . No sores . there dosen't seem to be any redness . My girlfriend is 41/2 months pregnant so im really scared .
I can understand the fear that you are having....

It is possible that worry and anxiety about the situation are leading to your symptoms. It is hard to define your risk for an STD given the fact that you are not sure if you were exposed to vaginal secretions, but I suspect your risk is pretty low.

Gonorrhea/chlamydia can cause burning and tingling of the penis. Gonorrhea commonly causes discharge as well...chlamydia may not. Frequent urination/burning with urination, back pain, difficulty starting urination can be other symptoms that men experience.

Herpes can occasionally cause a tingling before the onset of the classic blistering rash.

The only way to calm your fears and to definitively know the answer is to be tested.
The pain you are experiencing in your bowel area may be due to stress or possibly STD, but usually that is not a classic symptom.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

Feel free to ask any follow up questions you may have,

Dr Abby

If you are satisfied with my help, please remember to click accept. Thank you!!