Julia Kizhner
Julia Kizhner, Physician Assistant
Experience:  7 years experience working in Primary Care as well as Gastroenterology, Sleep Medicine & Weight Loss

i have been having a lot of hard rough sex. one partner unprotected.

i have been having a lot of hard rough sex. one partner unprotected. I have developed a round , flat not raised pink / white patch on the lower shaft of my penis. It seems like it could be a callus? Its non painful. Non itchy. The only std it seems like it could be is syphallis, but its not a sore, its just a round discoloration (pink whiteish and a bit shiny or a little scaley. Its about half the size of a penny. Any ideas?

Hello and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how long you have had this patch?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
about 1 week. I just took a picture of it with my iphone. Can I send it to you ?
Yes, you can send me a picture. There is an icon right next to the smiley face which is called "insert image". Use that to send me a picture. Also, has it gotten better in the past week with use of Vitamin E oil?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it hasent gotten better, but when vitamin e oil is applyed the dry scaley look goes away, but pink/white round mark remains. Im attaching two images, the kind of blurry one i just took before applying vitamin e oil and the second one after applying e oil. If it is a callus it wont heal becasue ive been having a lot of sex and obviously that wont help :) graphicvitamin graphic

Your patch actually looks like a friction rub due to rough sex. The patch you have does not look like any STDs (most common being herpes, syphilis, and warts). Friction rubs are very common.

To heal it, you can apply calamine lotion to sooth the skin and may use a tiny amount of Cortisone 1% cream. Of course, it would be advisable to avoid sex for a few days to let it heal (if possible), otherwise it will continue to get aggravated.

If within a couple of days you dont see improvement, I would suggest you get this checked out.

I hope you find this information helpful. Please feel free to follow-up with any other questions you might have.

If I have answered your question, please click the green "Accept" button. Otherwise your deposit stays with JustAnswer and I do not get credit for my work.

Best wishes,