Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

i have just got my first heamoroid. i still have it, however

i have just got my first heamoroid. i still have it, however it has been a week and it has started to go away. ever since i have gotten it i have been expierencing swelling in my perineum. it isnt painful and only feels like pressure. most of the swelling stems right behind the testicals. my boule movements have been pretty regular. i have been to the hospital and got a urinalysis and have no infection, the dr doesnt really know what it is and says it might be an injury. however it comes and goes for instance when i go to sleep it goes away, and when i wake up and walk around for a bit it comes back. im in the desert and would like a second oppinion. does any one know what this is from?

Sorry for the problem.
Please let me know a little more about the symptoms so that I can try.Since how long? How large is the swelling? precise location? Did the doctor examine the area?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i have had the swelling for about 11 days. the swelling starts right behind the testicals and goes back about 2 inches and is about as thick as 1 of my thumbs. the dr didnt examine the exact location how ever she checked for a hernia and that was not the problemb.i have not noticed the problemb really go away after the motrin

Thank you for the input.

I shall try my best to explain the condition. The swelling behind the testis in the perineal area is unlikely to be caused by hernia. Inguinal Hernia causes swelling above in the groin area. Perineal swelling can occur in the inflammation of the prostate or extension of inflammation from perianal area. Hemorrhoid if external can cause swelling on the anal margin. The other cause can be a local infection there like a folliculitis. A review by doctor needs to be taken. You can apply warm moist compress over it.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please feel free to ask.
It will be my privilege to assist you.