CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

While I was playing video games with my mom (Wii Sports), I

While I was playing video games with my mom (Wii Sports), I decided to make a recording of us, just because of how funny it was. When I was replaying the video, I noticed at one point, she yelled, and I had this sort of spasm in my arms. I'm not exactly sure how to put it, but it reminded me very slightly of a tic or a seizure. No other time have I seen this and it was nowhere in my body besides my arms. When I get very stressed, I notice I sometimes get a sharp pain, almost like a migraine headache, near my parietal lobe on the right side, sometimes it feels as though it's vibrating though very uncommon. Could this be a simple partial seizure, or is this even anything to worry about?
Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. Please upload the clip to youtube or another server and send me the link, I will help you :-)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Here is the link. I made an annotation to show you when it's about to happen.
Thank you for the link. This is a Motor Tic, which is a movement that occurs intermittently and unpredictably out of a background of normal motor activity.

Many people at some point experience tics and twitches, which can occur anywhere in the body. In most cases, tics and twitches are harmless and temporary. In some cases, though, they may be caused by a tic disorder. Tic disorders generally can be managed with treatment and lifestyle changes.Don't be worried.. but do make an appointment with a Neurologist, bring the video and he will examine you and run some tests to determine if you have a disorder or if this was just a transient episode. I hope this informationhelps you, please let me know if I can help you further:-)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for taking a look at this. Do you think these migraines could be related to the tic? Or is this more likely just something random that I should just double check with a neurologist about?
Migraines definitely can be related... but do check with a neurologist. Seriously DO NOT WORRY, ok?