DoogleNK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

On the in end side of my right thigh where it just turn the

On the in end side of my right thigh where it just turns the corner I found a lump  it is about 6" above the knee, not red or warm or discolored not really painful if i press down on it it feels more like when you get a black and blue but not even that bad When I stand up and feel it feels about the size of a small marble

A swelling/lump/mass in the thigh can go unnoticed till it becomes significant in size. The lump could be much bigger than it appears because of the excellent cover provided by the thigh muscles. There are a number of possible reasons for getting such swelling. It could be as benign as a lipoma (fatty tumor), an old hematoma,hemagioma(growth of blood vessels) or as serious a soft tissue sarcoma (cancer-like growth). It is best to have it checked with a physician/orthopaedic surgeon. You may need an MRI of thigh and possibly a biopsy to evaluate the lump further.
Higher up in the groin, a hernia or a lymph node can also cause a lump
Please do not ignore this lump and have it checked.