Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  BSN, MSN, CNS
8413180

i need answer for my question,wat makes me fat

Customer Question

i need answer for my question,wat makes me fat?
Category: Health
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 6 years ago.
There is no simple answer for this question, although abstaining from fast foods and soft drinks (eat home prepared foods), eating recommended portions from the recommended food groups, exercising 20 minutes at least 5 times per week, eating 5 times daily methods to reduce weight (eating more frequently speeds up your metabolism).

Hypothyroidism can decrease one's metabolism and make it more difficult to loose weight. This is easily checked at your doctor's office.

Take your time losing weight, you must form habits, for if you try to lose weight by stopping eating or fasting, your body will slow it's metabolism down as it is "set" to go into a starvation mode to help you survive a period of famine, and therefore you will not lose weight and when you start eating again, you will actually gain weight.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
oh Thanx for ur answer but im so sorry i did this all methods but no any changes since 4yrs,i only wanna to know wether we have any methods to be fat,if not im alrite.u just give me the answer of this plz.
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 6 years ago.

The methods to gain weight are to eat more calories. The foods with the highest calories are fats and proteins. To stay health though, you can still gain weight and eat all the food groups. There are medications that will increase you appetite. For example, antidepressants. You can speak to your doctor if you feel depressed, because this can be a cause of low weight.

I hope this helps you!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanx 4de answer but im sorry i need only de medicine not de advice bcoz i did dat all so plz do back my deposit.never mind