A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

side effects to C Pap machine

Customer Question

side effects to C Pap machine
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Could you tell me more about your question and what you want to know? Generally improved sleep is the biggest side effect of using a CPAP machine.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am generally listless throughout the day

CPAP simply improves flow of oxygen so you are able to breathe better. It doesn't cause listlessness. That sounds like something your local doctor needs to evaluate. It may be that your CPAP isn't adjusted right so that you aren't getting the full benefit from it, or it may be something entirely different causing your symptoms, such as anemia, or a thyroid problem, or you may need the dosage of any medication you are taking adjusted.