Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice
15267045

when i wee iget this very sharp pain in left side of ovary

when i wee iget this very sharp pain in left side of ovary bad. and when i get of im in a lot of pain. i got diarrhea this moring. but i have had loads of pregnacy symtoms but test are neg. so whats wrong with me im very tired and cramps like mad
DearCustomer
Hello.Is there any burning with the urine ?Do you have any disturbance with the stream or need to go frequently?Have you had a urine test done as well as a XRayAbdomen/ Ultrasound/CT Scan to check for any stone in the ureter or any other problem with the ovary/bladder?DO you get these pains with your periods too?Since when are you having this problem and has the diaorrhea been present earlier also?Have you taken any medicines/seen the doctor?Please give me more information.Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

my last period was 13 feb i stared clomid om 14 for 5 days blood test 21 progestrone was low. but im waiting for my next period to start clomid 100mg.

but ive been un well for weeks now. neg preg test ive done but.

stomach cramp.period pains.headaches.sore boobs.feel like movement in stomach.woke up feeling preg.watery discharge never happened any other time.feel faint.dizzy.quasey.wee alot more

my wee dosent sting when i go i have this very painfull pain in left side really bad.and when i finshed it still hurts like your on a period but not. i have back pain to.

i have had scans and theres only signs of pcos which i knew anyway.

i have pcos,ibs,acid refluxs,deppression,axtextity. tablets melevbrive for ibs,tables for acid refluxs. and ciltrpram for anxtity attacks. stopped them in january. but last few weeks feeling unwell bad

I suggest you get your urine examined and a Ultrasound KUB to rule out any infective or obstructive pathology of the genitourinary tract.The pain could be secondary to IBS/PCOS.You probably need to see your doctor and restart mebeverine/analgesic drugs as also Citalopram too may need to be restarted.You may also need a gynaecological check up for the watery discharge from the vagina which may be bacterial in nature.Hopefully ,matters will settle down with medication.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i cant start any med im tryingto get pregnat thats why i was put on clomid.
You can at least rule out urine infection and treat it if it is there.Increase your water intake and if the pain occurs,try a safe antispasmodic.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i got tested water nothing so what do i do now
As you are trying to avoid all medicines,there is nothing to be done.I would suggest you can take Diclofenac tablets as they will relax any smooth muscle spasm and also act as a analgesic.This along with a lot of fluids should be able to help you out.If the problem persists,get a Ultrasound Scan done to check for the cause of the pain.