There is a small chance that this can be an allergic reaction to some eatable (or due to any supplement if you are taking any). Otherwise it would be considered as an idiopathic reaction (means happening due to no ascertainable reason).
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
A blood count and total and vacuolated eosinophil count can be done by your family doctor to look for any clues of the allergies. If these tests show something positive further allergy tests in the blood (in vitro testing for the allergies or skin tests) can be planned.
It is pleasure and privilege assisting you.
I hope this was helpful to you. If it was, please remember to ACCEPT the answer so I can get compensated for my work. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. I am truly privileged to help you, and I want to make sure that you are satisfied with the answer. Good luck!