Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

Mouth Watering and burning pain on right side chest area

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 6 years ago.
Does the pain aggravates on exertion & relieves on rest?
Have you checked your blood pressure?
Are you overweight?
From how long you have this pain?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No to your first question, the pain is not constant but comes and gose regularly, it sometimes feel like it right under the breast area and in the lower right back side I don't think I have a blood pressure problem when visting my doctor it has always been normal, and yes I'm some what over weight but not obesity, the watering mouth occurs very seldom but it make me feel like I have a sour stomach and it gose away pretty quickly

Please stay online. I am replying you very soon.
The complaints you have described can be due to gastritis.It is an inflammation or irritation of the lining of the stomach.It is caused by a various causes like physical stresses, social habits, chemicals, and infections,excessive use of Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.

Another possibility is to angina.It occurs when heart is not getting enough blood and oxygen.It is most often caused by blockages in the arteries that supply blood to your heart.Angina may feel like pressure or squeezing in your chest. You need some blood tests & EKG.,stress test to rule out the causes of heart. Till then take antacid- Gaviscon. Take tab.Ranitidine(Zantac) 150 mg twice a day.Both these are available without a prescription.