Julia Kizhner
Julia Kizhner, Physician Assistant
Experience:  7 years experience working in Primary Care as well as Gastroenterology, Sleep Medicine & Weight Loss

My girlfriend had surgery for cervical dysplasia yesterday.

My girlfriend had surgery for cervical dysplasia yesterday. I know we can't have intercourse for six weeks but are other forms of sexual activity ok sooner than six weeks or is it six weeks for any sexual activity for her? Thanks
Category: Health
Expert:  Julia Kizhner replied 6 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

I would suggest waiting for at least 1-2 weeks prior to any sexual activity. If she is feeling well after 2 weeks, you can consider oral sex or hand masturbation. Anal sex is also ok, if you both are into it. There should be no penetration of any sort for her for the next 6 weeks, however.

I hope you find this information helpful. Please feel free to follow-up with any other questions you might have.

If I have answered your question, please click the green 'Accept' button. Otherwise your deposit stays with JustAnswer and I do not get credit for my work.

Best wishes.