Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

should be prepared to do what is best, and very long time.

should be prepared to do what is best, XXXXX XXXXX long time...
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 6 years ago.

Hello

How may I help you?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
share your experiences, what women want when having sex, I should do something
sorry for my question...

Hello

You don't have to apologize for the question, I just won't be able to give you my own personal experiences because it would be irrelevant in your situation. The best thing to remember is to talk to your partner and have an open, candid conversation about what the other person likes and what they are interested in. It doesn't have to be complicated, just ask.

There are also self-help websites and books that you can explore. If you feel you aren't satisfying your partner, keep the communication open with that person and let them know how you feel and vice versa. Don't be afraid to tell them what you want or need and reassure the partner to do the same.

This is a website that you can explore if you have time.... http://sexuality.about.com/od/tipstechniques/Tips_Techniques_for_Better_Sex.htm

******This expert will not be paid for their efforts unless you click Accept. Funds are not automatically transferred to this expert. Click "Reply" if you need additional information.