Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

will watson 385 show up on my DOT drug test.... i have an

will watson 385 show up on my DOT drug test....? i have an rx but i dont want to tell them if i dont have too. or zanax?
The DOT drug collections do NOT require a donor to report any medications that they are taking at the time of collection. If the laboratory confirms a positive, the results are reported to the MRO (medical review officer). The MRO is responsible for verifying valid medical use of the particular medication. If the positive is caused by the appropriate prescription drug use, the drug test is reported as NEGATIVE to the employer.

The tablets that you refer to contain hydrocodone. This will not actually cause a positive on the DOT drug test since the DOT test for opiates detects codeine, morphine and heroin, but NOT the synthetic opiates such as hydrocodone.

Some employer do perform tests in addition to the DOT drug tests, but under the DOT regulations, this needs to be a completely separate collection procedure.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how about the zanax? i asked about...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how about the zanax?
I'm sorry, I missed that part of your question.

Xanax also will not show up on the DOT test.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
you charged me twice. $14 and then 12.60? for 1 question
I will contact customer service for you. The system charges you when you click ACCEPT. Since you clicked ACCEPT twice, once for each answer, your account was charged twice.

There is no need to accept both answers. You only need to ACCEPT when your complete question is answered. I will ask them to refund your second accept. (It may take until tomorrow)