CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

last april i had genital warts there was around 3 small ones

last april i had genital warts there was around 3 small ones slightly to my bikini line not around the vagina i got rid of them with warticon but just recently on my inner thigh is some dark brown looking circles two of them they are not lumps and dont hurt and im not too sure where i shave my bikini line it may be to do with that and at the top of my labia major on the outer side is a small boil i put warticon on it and it seems to have burnt it leaving a small white patch but it aint gone im thinking is this an ingrown hair from shaving i had something like that before on my breast and eventually it turned to puss im so paranoid i havent had sex since april. what do you think have these little monsters come back?
Hi and thank you for your question. Have you ever had these under your arms?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
last year i used a different razor and got some lumps under my arms
What you are describing does not at all sound like genital warts... they may be simple boils secondary to an ingrown hair, but the fact that this has occured more than once in multiple locations ( arm pits, groin, breasts) especially if you have some scaring, is suggestive of suppurativa hidradenitis, a disorder of the apocrine glands of which are located in the groin, arm pits, breasts, and peri rectal area as well. This is not a deadly disease, it's more annoying than anything, so don't worry too much. For the time being you can try some teatree oil to prevent infection and keep the area dry.Make an appointment to see your dermatologist at your earliest convenience.