Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice

i dont no how many weeks pregnant i am!! please help!!

i dont no how many weeks pregnant i am!! please help!! going of my lmp which was 29 dec 09 tho i was only on for 4 days, im normaly on for 5days, but going of that i would be 4weeks and 6 days i would be due 5th oct 10. i took my 1st test on the 12 of jan n strangley it was positive, very faint but the line was there, so i waited till 26 jan coz going of the 29 dec i should of come on that day, i did another test with aclear blue digital which did come back positive but only said 2-3wks, on the box it also says 4-5wks!! im sooo confused! my monthly cycle is 28days.
Category: Health
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 6 years ago.
Hello.The surest way of determining the pregnancy would be a Ultrasound,as that would be a physical verification of the uterus and the size would give you a fairly accurate idea of how many weeks pregnancy is there.The commercial pregnancy test kits are based on hormonal measurements which may vary and give a false impression.