Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.

got back muscle spasm..injury just came on from torn muscle in my back

got back muscle spasm not due to injury just came on from torn muscle in my back from a step into bedroom had it nearly 4 years had tests with no results possitive can you help in anyway please thankyou mr s tyson L.C.G.I.P.R.Dip
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 4 years ago.
Hello.

What tests have you done?

In which part of the back did you get the injury?

I am still available online to answer your queries after I get the above info.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The tests ive had done for what i can remember are 3 M.R.Is lots of blood tests lumber punch ECG, EEG NCSEEG and more that i cant remember but they never give me a CAT scan. It wasn't due to an injury i walked upstairs took a step in my bedroom then felt a sharp pain in my back went to the doctors and found out i had a torn muscle in my lower right side of my back about a week or two later it all started the back spasms and have never stopped since april 2006, but when im asleep it stopped completely seen 4 different doctors who cant find the cause of my problem last doctor put down in the last letter sent to my GP undiagnosable please can anyone help me in anyway please most sincerely XXXXX XXXXX tyson thankyou.
According to literatures available about the pathology of muscle spasms, it is possibly due to the deposition of abnormal protein within the muscle fibres which causes the affected muscle to contract for prolonged periods leading to spasms.

If you still have the cumbersome spasms, you can try out various therapies like applying heat, cold, ultrasound, and electrical stimulation, as done by a physical therapist or chiropractor. Trigger point therapy is another technique for treating . Look up this link here.

I hope my answer was helpful to you.Please press the "GREEN ACCEPT" button to accept the answer. FEEDBACK and BONUS would be highly appreciated.
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.