CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

sharp stabbing sting like pain all over body...mostly feet,

sharp stabbing sting like pain all over body...mostly feet, arms and back
Hi and thank you for your question. May I ask your age and gender? Are you on any medications?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am 54, female. yes I take meds synthroid, lasix, coumadin,paroxetine,zyertec,anenolol,lisinopril

micro k 10, janumet,sucralfate,kapidex

I have just been diagnosed with cancer, but this all was happening before they told me I had cancer

Where is the cancer?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am to go to Houston Monday next week, they did a bone marrow biopsy and my bone marrow is bad and I am not a canidate for a transplant as it would be fatal.

They are not for sure that is why they are sending me to Houston...

I am sorry you are facing this. Keep positive and imagine the outcome will be great, and it will be. See it, feel it and believe it. You have the power to make everything work out well.
The pain may be thyroid related...hypothyroid is notorious for muscle aches and pains.