CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

circulation in her third toe on her right foot..her toes..numbness

my 17 year old daughter suddenly seems to have lost circulation in her third toe on her right foot. She said it felt like there was "something between her toes" and then looked down to see it it has no color in it and is cold. There is numbness.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
Hi and thank you for your question. This may be Morton's neuroma, which is a noncancerous growth of nerve tissue ,often between the third and fourth toes.

Also known as a plantar neuroma or intermetatarsal neuroma, Morton's neuroma may occur in response to irritation, injury or pressure. Treatment includes using arch supports. Sometimes, corticosteroid injections or surgery may be necessary. I wouldou recommend you try the arch supports, if this does not help take her to her Doctor for an exmination and treatment. I hope this info helps you. Please remember to click acept. Thank you and Happy New Year! :-)