Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

yeast infection..my stomach..bowel movement more pressure on my bowels

I am 48 female always good health until past few weeks first went to doctor had itchy skin and peeing lots also stomach gurgling lots not upset so they gave me a pill for yeast infection helped a bit but still have itchy skin at times and peeing some days more but now my bowel movements are weird not cramping in my stomach to have bowel movement more pressure on my bowels and feel sore a bit sometimes. My bowels stool at times watery or very small and now some indigestion
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 7 years ago.

Hello

It sounds like your main concern is your bowel movements? Sometimes the food we eat can cause our bowels to become loose or 'upset'...it does not necessarily mean there is anything wrong, just might mean that you need to give your bowels a rest by watching what you eat and avoid spicey foods, foods that contain fats, and foods that are high in acid. If it continues, you might end up having to go see a Gastroenterologist. You might be diagnosed with something like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but hopefully not. You can continue your Metamucil, but just watch your diet. Try to incorporate rice, bananas, and other foods that will provide bulk to your stool.

For your indigestion, your diet will help this greatly too. You can try to avoid the same things, such as foods high in acid, high fats and spicey foods. You can also take something like Pepcid for your indigestion to see if this helps.

Hope this has been informative....if more info is needed, please ask.

********************

Don't forget...You will need to click ACCEPT or the $$$ you have put down as a deposit will not go to me. JustAnswer.com will hold your deposit and I will not get credit for my time and efforts.