CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

erectile dysfunction

erectile dysfunction
Hi and thank you for your question. Can you give me a bit more information...what exactly is happening and for how long has this been a problem?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I do not know one day suddenlly I got this problem when I try to masturbate. mine was suddenllty stoped my erection, I', very much worried . please help , atleast tell me doctor address near to chicago downtown IL , so that I can met the doctor.
Please try not to worry... this is a VERY common problem and one that excalates very quickly once you begin to focus on it and worry. There are many causes of erectile disfunction, and most all are treatable succesfully.

There are many underlying physical and psychological causes of erectile dysfunction. Reduced blood flow to the penis and nerve damage are the most common physical causes. Underlying conditions associated with erectile dysfunction include:

Treatment is aimed at correcting the underlying cause. It would be a good idea to visit a urologist for an exam and diagnosis. A repudable Urologist in the Chicago area is Dr. David Zumerchik , 9760 S. Kedzie Ave.
Evergreen Park,, Illinois 60805
Telephone(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

I hope this information helps you. Please remember to click accept. Thank you and Happy New YEar!