Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

Hello, I just wanted to follow-up and tell you the day after

Customer Question

Hello, I just wanted to follow-up and tell you the day after I spoke with you, I came down with a bad cold. I asked you about the red, itchy bumps on my lower legs. but they were killing me by last night! I couldnt stop scratching, and my left eye had been sore for 2 days. so these bumps I suppose were a precursor to the cold comi0ng on, which explains the intensity of it. I also did get the Zinc Oxide and this has cleared the bumps 60% in 1 day, which is much, much better. So thank you! (I wouldnt have followed up and gotten anything if I hadnt spoken to you.)
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 4 years ago.

I'm glad your itching is feeling some better. If the zinc oxide is clearing up the bumps, by all means, continue to use it and maybe this will help dry the lesions up. You can also still follow up with an antihistimine as this might help dry the areas up as well.

Happy New Year and hope you feel better soon!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Year to you too!(I just had plans I had to cancel today, but thats OK--I know I'll be better in a few days, I know how to take care of this--Smile thanks again!!!

Take care and thanks for following up with me!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry,----My sinus's are a little stuffed up--hard to think clearly right now---but,-- Now Im in a quandry---do I have to pay for the follow-up comment?

No, you do not have to accept unless you wish to...it is not required.

Feel better soon!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you!Smile
Take care!