CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 30 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.

I seem to be iritated when my wife touches my skin lightly!

Customer Question

I seem to be iritated when my wife touches my skin lightly! I have never had this before with anyone else
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. S Riaz replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer

It seems there is a little lack of communication between the two of you. You should make her more comfortable with you. That way both of you would feel better. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have already communicated with her many times so I just stop her hand when she starts it and its iritating me ! Can I be allergic to hear touch I have never in other relationships been iritated by others touch?
No, allergy is unlikely. You have probably lost interest or you do not enjoy her company. You know that better. It is not allergy for sure. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have not lost intrest at all she is attractive and has a great heart so I love bieng with her. I only noticed this after she had an operation where she had to recieve to quarts of blood. Are you sure that it is not some sort of allergin or maybe she is transfering a nervous energy. Like I said before I have never had this problem before
No. allergy does not present like this. It's good that you love her. You need to understand her. Thanks and best wishes.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your input but it has not really given any insight! Maybe their is someone that might have some insight

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
well I have never had a problem with different girl friends touches but I'm getting married and would like a answer she is a beautiful women inside and out however her touch is more iratating than soothing
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 4 years ago.
hi...does it feel like it hurts, as in hypersensitivity...or it simply aggravates you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It could beI will try to give you sufifcent in put I'm going to be married on feb 14th the best that I can think of is she has extremly thin fingers that are a 1/4 size of mine and when she touches my skin it almost feels like a dicharge of negative energy. I have asked her to touch heavier and that does not bother me when she does that but I have never been irittated by anyone else touch in the past she will touch my nipples lightly and other areas which causes more iritation than anything else. She seems to have nervous energy so she keeps retouching areas top of hands nipples excetera over and over again lightyly or leave her hands on my nipples lightly and that is what causes the sesitivity. What I don;t understand is I never had this kind of problem with any other past relationships when I was touched buy former girlfriends. Can I be alergic? Or can she have a nervous negitve energy?
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 4 years ago.
I do not believe you have an allergy to her in any way, but I do believe her excess energy being transferred through her light touch is irritating to you. A light tough of this nature would be particularly irritating to me as well. She needs to understand that this is intolerable to you and that she has to apply firmer pressure and avoid repetitive soft touch. Period. This is not an unreasonable request.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So is this a common thing ! And is this a scientific truth that some touches can be irritable because of certain energy bieng transfered? I'm sorry I am like a spounge and like to learn things! And if so can there be anything that can change the energy? Like for instance a foot or hand bath to detox the body ? Thank you so much you are the 1st person that has givin a reasonable answer or some type of direction with this because it has baffeled me so!
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 4 years ago.
Salt Bathing will calm her down and bring her a feeling of peace and well-being. Salt baths have been shown to lower blood pressure and provide a good arena to increase positive energy. To increase the stress fighting benefits of bathing, try a sea salt bath salts that contain lavender or chamomile essential oils, which are known for their calming and de-stressing properties.
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience: Experience: 30 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.