Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

I have What I think is a pimpl on my cock so I poped it an

I have What I think is a pimpl on my cock so I poped it an some white puss and a little blood came out. there is also a Bloody looking hair in the middle of it. I hope this isn't a syphilis chancre.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.

Greetings,

Since how long? How large ?Any pain? Any past illness? Any test ? Any treatment taken?

Regards.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Since this morning It is pimple size kind like a litle smaller than a dime. No Past illness. No treatment. It is sore when I touch it and when it rubs aginst boxers. I poped it like a pimple there is a hair coming out of it where I poped it.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

The pus filled pimple sounds that they are due to infection of bacteria of the hair follicle or folliculitis . Small folliculitis ,in many cases can clear off by itself like by applying moist warm compress & keeping the area clean. In some cases oral or local antibiotics like otc neosporin can be needed. If it continues to be recur or forms an ulcer it needs to be examined by doctor.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your early recovery.
Any query, please ask.
Regards.