Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice

my hands..joints..side of my head and warm sensation go up from chest

my name is XXXXX XXXXX was rushed to hospital week ago not knowing what was happening to me, they rulled out stroke..a week later im still having dizzyness, blurred vision, tightness in my hands around my joints..i have had pains shoot through the side of my head and warm sensation go up from chest and back area...anxiety is another sympton
im concerned that my symptons appear to be m.s.
do these symptons relate to what im am fearing to have......
thank you for your assistance
Category: Health
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 6 years ago.
Hello.I suggest you see a doctor and get a complete physical check up done again.The relevant blood tests,and other investigations as per your symptoms and signs seen on examination need to be done to reach a conclusion.However,if the reports of most tests are normal,your doctor may consider a diagnosis of Generalised Anxiety syndrome with panic attacks.This would be suggestive if most of your reports come in the normal range,and there is a overlay of severe anxiety.You may need to be treated for this syndrome with anxiolytics and antidepressants,cognitive behavioural therapy,regular exercise,and stress reduction techniques.