Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

I suffer from anxiety are there physicians online that will

Customer Question

I suffer from anxiety are there physicians online that will prescribe Valium ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I understand your situation completely. However, Valium is a controlled substance. Meaning it is highly regulated by the FDA. Valium is also extremely habit-forming. This and all prescriptions in the United States have to be ordered by a Licensed Medical Professional. There is no one on that can do this for you. We do not establish a patient-health care professional relationship and it is against Federal law to prescribe without knowing you, or without examining you. The American Medical Association feels like standard of care is not met and not valid without this.

Also, please be aware of websites that offer 'online medications' as many, many people have been harmed by taking substances that are not what they think they are. You have to be very leary of companies who will give you a prescription based on questionaires also. They are after your money, not your well being. So stay safe.