Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I dont have a legal question. I am trying to reach ju

Customer Question

I don't have a legal question. I am trying to reach, which I used last night, and this is where Google landed me. Maybe I do have a legal question: I paid them $30 for information that turned out to be false or useless. I gave them a medical problem and their expert gave me a name to contact: Susan Wojcik, at the Lake Shore Wellness Center, 945 W. George, Chicago. There is no phone listed for Susan Wojcik; there are two addresses for a Lake Shore Wellness Center, neither at the address they gave me, which is 945 W. George Stl, Chicago. The operator said there are several businesses listed for the 945 W. George address, none of them health related. Any suggestions?
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
The information I gave you last night is correct. I am sorry you are having trouble. I will get the telephone number for you. Here is her telephone number: (NNN) NNN-NNNN I just called it and although it is after hours, an answering machine did answer with "Thank you for calling Lakeshore wellness center" Hours are 9am, - 6pm, Monday through Friday.

Edited by CamilleRN on 12/2/2009 at 1:41 AM EST