Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

Hi there, I have an interesting, yet imbarrasing question...

Hi there, I have an interesting, yet imbarrasing question... I got sick today about 30 minutes after I had my dinner and I accidentaly inhaled some of the vomit. Is it possible to get some kind of pneumonia from this even if it was only about a little more than a teaspoon?

Though it is small in amount , but the possibility of developing pneumonia can not be entirely ruled out. If you develop any symptom it will be prudent to get a consultation with doctor for examination and early intervention.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please ask.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you Dr. SS. I appreciate the time you took to answer my question. Take care. I love It has saved me from jumping to conclusions most of the time. Best wishes.

- Steph :)