Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice
14180959

am a 39 old men and my wife and i had intercourse and she had

am a 39 old men and my wife and i had intercourse and she had east infection, and now the head of my penis feels eachey

Dear gulley,

Greetings and welcome to justanswer,

The yeast infection may be acquired by the men as well.It may cause such symptoms of itching, burning sensation.

Though the sexual transmission as such is not so common.The symptoms of yeast infection are reddish rash, itching or burning at the tip of the penis.

You may apply the OTC antifungals like monistat over the penile head.It will help in the control of symptoms.

The other causes may be ruled out like bacterial infection, uti, cystitis, etc f the symptoms are not controlled.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you!